HSE Workshop "Logic in the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus: A Century of Interpretations" in the World Logic Day
On January 14, the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy participated in the celebration of the third edition of the World Logic Day. IL LLFP organized the Zoom-Workshop "Logic in the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus: A Century of Interpretations". The workshop was dedicated to the centenary of the publication of Ludwig Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.
The following talks were presented:
- Ahti-Veikko Pietarinen (Tallinn University of Technology, HSE University) Philosophy of Notation in the Tractatus
- Elia Zardini (Complutense Univesity of Madrid, HSE University) Identity and Variables in the Tractatus
- Zinaida Sokuler (Lomonosov Moscow State University) On the Relation between Logic and Mathematics in the Tractatus: the Notions of Formal Serie, Operation, General Form of Proposition, and the Definition of Number
- Elena Dragalina-Chernaya (HSE University) Internal Relations in the Logical Space: from the Tractatus to Remarks on Colour
- Vladimir Vasyukov (Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, HSE University) "Wittgensteinian" Intentional AI.